Data protection is a topic, which LED Linear™ GmbH and its affiliated companies take very serious. This Data Protection Policy describes how we handle personal information that we collect through activities that refer to this Policy.
You will be given the opportunity to view this Data Protection Policy both as part of the process of registering for the Website and after logging in through our website, as well as on our website at any time, regardless of your registration.
Certain areas or specific services of our website require input of personal data, for example when requesting an offer. If you click the box on the website during a required input procedure, you agree to our collection, processing and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
(1) “Personal data” means information that relates to a specific or identifiable natural person relate, such as:
An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or one or more specific elements that are an expression of their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The IP address is a number that is automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider to the computer or device you are using.
(2) “Sensitive Information” is personally identifiable information that relates to sensitive aspects, such as:
We ask that you do not send us any sensitive information by our web page or otherwise, and that you do not disclose it to us in any other way on the pages.
(3) Personal data of other persons
You may not provide us with personal information relating to other persons. If you provide us with personal information about others, we assume that you have previously obtained their authority and explicit consent, including, but not limited to, the use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
(1) You have the right According to § 15 DSGVO, to demand information from us at any time about the data stored about you, as well as about its origin.
(2) If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke them at any time.
(3) All information requests, information requests or objections to data processing should be directed by e-mail to the LED Linear GmbH under DSGVO@led-linear.com
(4) If you revoke your consent, we will delete all personal data stored.
We will take reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures in an effort to protect personal information in accordance with the applicable privacy laws. Our measures are adapted to the current state of the art. Unfortunately, data transfers over the Internet or data storage systems are never 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
For the provision of this website, we use external service providers (such as data center, web hosting, data analysis, IT and marketing services, e-mail, platform operators, agencies).
By contractual arrangements (in particular EU standard contractual clauses) we commit our service providers to the protection of your personal data in order to ensure the adequacy of the data protection level handling of personal data for purely informative use.
If you only use the website for information purposes, ie if you do not register to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information, we collect the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. These are in particular:
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" that place text files on your computer to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is transmitted to Google on servers in the United States and stored. Google uses this information for the provider of the website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, for generating reports on the website activity for website providers and for offering the website operator further services in relation to website activity and Internet usage.
(2) IP anonymisation is activated on this website. Google will anonymize the last 8 digits of the IP address before forwarding them to the US. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be forwarded to the US and then truncated by Google servers in the US.
(4) As an alternative to this browser add-on or for browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link to stop being tracked by Google Analytics on this website to become. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. The opt-out cookie works only in this browser and only for this domain. If cookies are deleted in this browser, the opt-out cookie must be set again. Please note that on this website the Google Analytics Code is supplemented by "anonymizeIp" to ensure that IP addresses are collected anonymously.
(5) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(1) Enter your contact information course of entering your In the contact details, you give your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data.
Data protection consent:
With your declaration of consent in the context of entering your contact data you agree on a voluntary basis - revocable at any time - that LED Linear GmbH:
You have the right according to § 17 DSGVO to revoke the aforementioned declaration of consent for the collection, processing and use of your data with a simple notice to the LED Linear GmbH. Your personal data will then be completely deleted. Please note that the deletion of your data may mean that you cannot receive newsletters or offers.
(2) Newsletter order
(1) You can agree to receive newsletters from LED Linear GmbH. In this case, we use your e-mail address to inform you about new products, services, improvements, promotions and other interesting events and promotions of LED Linear GmbH.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after stating your e-mail address, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to the specified e-mail address asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm within 24 hours your registration will be automatically deleted. If you confirm the request to receive the newsletter, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter, until you cancel the newsletter.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time.
LED Linear™ GmbH
Data security officer
Zum Schutz Ihrer persönlichen Daten ist die Verbindung zu YouTube blockiert worden. Wenn Sie dieses eingebettete Video abspielen, stimmen Sie der Nutzung von Cookies von YouTube zu. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung von YouTube.